Senin, 29 Oktober 2012

Giving Advice



   -  Giving  Advice is  to give (someone) a recommendation about what should be done .

EXPRESSIONS OF ASKING FOR  ADVICE
•What should…………………………….. ?
•What do you think should………… ?
•What do you advise?
•Could you give me some advice for ….?
•What you would advice?
•What would you do if……….?
•Do you think I should …..?

EXPRESSIONS OF GIVING ADVICE 
•You should/ought to……….
•I think you should/ought to………
•You ought to………………
•I advise you to
•If I were you, I would……..
•I would recommend that you ……
•You’d better tell …………..
•You must to……………….

DIALOGUE OF EXPRESSING ADVICE
Resti    : Good morning, Nanda
Nanda  : Good morning, Resti. (Looks confused)
Resti    : How are you, Nanda
Nanda   : I’m confused now.
Resti    :  Why?
Nanda  :  My girlfriend my girlfriend forbade me to follow the singing competition. If you
               were me, what would you tell her?
Resti   :   I would say that the competition is very important to you, and instead,
              the prize of the competition would you give to her
Nanda :   That’s a good idea. I will do it. Thank you very much, Resti. Now I want
               to go to canteen. See you.
Resti  :    You’re welcome. See you too. 

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2012 E-primbon.
Blogger Template by Clairvo