Senin, 29 Oktober 2012

Granting Requests

Honey, Can you do me a favour? | Sure, I will, honey! Bring me a notebook, please!
here it is thanks, hun! could you please pass me a pen?
OK Thanks! Gimme my suitcase
Thanks a lot Could you pass me my shoes
 Pixton


In the story above, the girl says “Sure, I will.” It means that she is going to do what the boy asks. 

Here are the other expressions of granting request. 

  • Ok. 
  • Certainly. 
  • Alright. 
  • Of course. 
  • Right away. 


Now, you can practice to express granting request with your partner. Look at the comic strips and act it. Subtitute with different expression!

Expression


Mery  : Hey what are you doing here?
Brad   : I'm waiting for the bus mer, but it doesn't come yet
Mery  : By the way, where do you want to go ?
Brad   : I have to go to school now
Mery  : I see. Do you have to come soon there?
Brad   : Well, can you give me a ride?
Mery  : Of course, man. Come on.
Brad  : Thank you
Mery  : Yeay never mind. I just can go anywhere now.
Brad   : Ok then. Let's go, mer!

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2012 E-primbon.
Blogger Template by Clairvo